Milwaukee, WI | (651) 252-7610 | email@example.com
Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator, Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
High attention to detail
Excellent organizational and time management skills
The Wandering Badger
Up-Down Milwaukee Arcade Bar
- Coordinate all event logistics, including registration and attendee tracking, staffing, set up and execution leading to increased sales and brand awareness.
- Act as primary point of contact for all departments within company as well as external partners ensuring all event execution needs are met.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with breweries, distributors, and liquor companies to gather necessary materials/ giveaways for all events and tournaments.
- Collaborate with Kansas City based marketing team to develop and execute Up-Down Milwaukee’s marketing strategy for the promotion of events and specials.
- Partner with the hiring manager to recruit and train staff for all positions in the bar ensuring high performance from all members of the staff.
- Design and implement a system for tracking event performance allowing for the identification of successes and areas for improvement.
- Assist with the initial phases of startup of the Milwaukee location as directed by the leadership team ensuring the start of operations was a success for brand identity and sales.
Operations Manager 11/2014-08/2016
Brave New Workshop Student Union (BNWSU)
- Coordinate event and class logistics including room layouts, audio visual equipment needs, catering, signage and décor.
- Develop and maintain positive professional relationships with local schools and community centers to bring improv training to a wide variety of individuals resulting in the increased awareness of the BNWSU.
- Coordinate the hiring, staffing and training of nightly staff, teachers and volunteers creating a productive team that provides quality service to students and clients.
- Collaborate with the marketing manager to develop and execute a marketing strategy for the school that resulted in enrolling more students in classes, workshops, and trainings.
- Keep track of event and class finances including check requests, invoicing, reporting and maintaining an established budget.
- Prepare all event and class materials including nametags, printed materials, registration lists, event schedule, and gift bags.
Bartender 06/2016-11/2016; 04/2017-10/2018
Up-Down Minneapolis Arcade Bar
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve beverages that exceeded guest’s expectations.
- Appropriately suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Monitored guests to ensure they are practicing safe alcohol use.
- Assisted guests with questions about the beer menu and arcade games.
- Delivered exceptional, friendly, and fast service.
- Ensured all items are restocked in a timely manner resulting in effective and expedient service to all guests.
- Managed product delivery ensuring all items are accounted for and stocked in an efficient manner.
- Effectively communicated with kitchen staff regarding customer allergies, dietary needs and other special requests.
- Managed opening and closing duties including restocking items, thoroughly cleaning bar and taking inventory.
Brave New Workshop Student Union Dates Attended: 04/2014 – 08/2015
Prep For Performance Improv
Performance Level 1-4 Improv
Sketch Writing 101
Second City Training Center, Chicago, IL Dates Attended: 03/2013 – 11/2013
Improv Levels A-D
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL Dates Attended: 08/2011 – 05/2012
Master of Architecture
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities Graduation Date: 05/2009
Bachelor of Design
Minor: Environmental Design